Coaching the Attitude has a simple philosophy — life, and your business, should be «easy, natural and fun.» We work together to tap into the inherent wisdom of your own strengths, passions, experiences and gifts. It is this foundation that brings clarity to the direction for your life and your business.
At Coaching the Attitude we are part of the process that enables you to discover your purpose — what drives you and what your values are. Part of our intention is to enable you to develop a vision so powerful for you, that it pulls you forward and inspires action.
You can re-create, launch and grow a life that is an expression of who you are and what you want to create in the world, and you can do this in a way that expresses you, fits you and that you feel comfortable with. This can be effected through one-on-one coaching, through couples coaching, or through group coaching.
If you would like to find out more about how this may be a fit for you, contact me for a complimentary session of coaching.
Coaching the attitude is:
- discovering your vision — what is your purpose for your life, something that is uniquely suited to who you are, so that your day-to-day priorities can be aligned with that purpose to bring more fulfilment to how you live your life
- discovering what your belief window is and the hidden lies you tell yourself
- discovering how to focus your goals to where your values and life purpose are, in order to experience balance in your life
- discovering that everything you do makes a difference
- discovering how to turn things round so that instead of the situation determining your attitude, your attitude will determine the situation
- discovering how to put past disappointments to positive use by transforming them into opportunities